hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauras_micra

Ex. Club Member
sorry forgot to introduce myself im laura im 19 and from southampton if any wants to check out my profile feel free

thanks

Welcome to the club. Dont forget to come to the Ice skating meet later this month! Check the south meets section for details

Club members only + a guest or two would be fine. Numbers vary but we're looking to have around 10-15 people or so by the looks of things

sounds good i will have to make sure im not working and il bring one of my mates!! get all the details as well and a map and directions because im rubbish i will probs end up in scotland knowing my luck! lol are there many females that go to the south meets every one is more than welcome to email me and add me to there msn messengers​
:k12yellow

My partner will be there. Speedle and turtle's partners may be aswell, and of course, Ollie will be attending :p

Arnold...why did you put and of course Ollie will be attending??

U make me sound out to be weird!!!

meets are fun, i should be 1.3 Litred up by then :) rock on CG13!!!

thats fine just didnt wana turn up and be the only female lol!! hoping ill have my window stickers through by then! i like you car just been on your website :k10: looks nice i need lots of tips on what to do to my car!!:k12white:

Yo dude, welcome.... nice to see you joined up!

I'll be there, dunno if my gf can come though so I'll have no one to skate with... :glance:

lol nice to see there are some other girlies that are into cars only one of my mates is and all the rest think i sad! but all u have to do is look at wot cars they own and your know why lol!

Sorry i just cant forget those dress shots :p

You got the engine yet? You can pay me at Guildford if you want

Yes they were scary. I can at least say I've tried it.....and never again!!!

hopefully Ed's going to be fitting it sometime mid November, so within the next 2/3 weeks, he's gna let me know closer to date, I'll give u the cash if it's in or not.

Partner!!!! LMAO when have u ever called me that on here!! :p

Welcome Laura, nice to have another girlie down this way. :)

welcome laura, i've offered to convoy up with laura so hopfully she should be coming to the ice skating meet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back