hey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vicki_marv76

just a wee msg 2 introduce myself!!My name is vicki from paisley...iv got a little silver micra!(which could be doin with some new wheels!!)...yeah thats it..hey there!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey you joined, wonder how you found out about the site:glance: anyways enjoy your stay and im sure if you have any probs someone can help!!!

fraz

ps the meet you better come:p

Hey there, welcome to the site.

Betya your a happy boy now Fraser.

Remember our meet Vicky!!! Better be there. Sure you will find some new wheels soon. I just sold some aswell.

scottish-sr said:
Its only just begun BTW :p

scotish sr wat are u suggesting !!! were al lonely men or somit?-lol... well its sorta true we r really friendly on this site to girls-lol

anyway if u need help it will prob be me helping u as fraz aint got a clue, i do his work for him-lol

hope u enjoy ur stay vicki ;)

stephen

K11SS said:
scotish sr wat are u suggesting !!! were al lonely men or somit?-lol... well its sorta true we r really friendly on this site to girls-lol

Mearly what you are stating there. That the girls seem to get alot of hello's,lol.

rlees85 said:
hiya.. welcome to the msc: men sexually-frustrated club

Men's singles club more like! Anyway, welcome to the club.

Arnold said:

And your a succesful candidate!! :p

Welcome vicky, don't let the dog's get to u!!!!!!!

Arnold said:

eh? thats rich comming from you lol,

welcome, anyway have a nice stay.

any pics of the car?

NeX said:
eh? thats rich comming from you lol,

welcome, anyway have a nice stay.

any pics of the car?

Well, i was single when i joined but not anymore! I think it comes with official membership haha!

Arnold said:
Well, i was single when i joined but not anymore! I think it comes with official membership haha!
Nope! Doesn't even come with becoming an admin! You just got lucky :p

(welcome to the club btw! lol)

James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back