Hey All

CMF_Snikty

» CMF Member
I recently acquired a March ST so wanted to join up so I can share my progress when I start fixing it up a bit. I also noticed there was an event planned for Brisbane/Gold Coast members soon so would love to come along and meet some of you all and show off the new beasty :) Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if there are many STs in Australia, so far I havent been able to find one but thought this would be the best place to ask. Love the site and look forward to chatting more.

Here's a pic of my March ST

Attachments

• 27059.jpg
    27059.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 34

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Welcome Snikty, I am in Melbourne so you wont meet me but the Brissy guys are pretty keen so you'll have lots of fun and get good advice.
You've got a bit of a rare beast. I know of only one other that was for sale in car classifieds years ago.

Mychael

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi Snikty,

Welcome to the micra club. I suspect this is the car that "Motorman imports" at underwood has had advertised for a fair while ?. Congratulations, I am sure you will have heaps of fun with it !.

These super marches are ultra rare.... There would only be a handful in Australia but I did see another one advertised for private sale in Brisbane last year.

You would probably be interested in the following article ?.
http://autospeed.drive.com.au/cms/A_2216/article.html

CMF_Snikty

» CMF Member
Thanks for the welcomes, guys. It certainly is the one that's been sitting at motorman for a while now. I was a bit sceptical about getting it at first but the previous owner clearly loved this car, it is immaculate inside and out, so after much contemplation I decided to go for it.

Having said all of that I now have to plan my mods etc and get an idea of what I can afford to get done now and what can wait. If anyone can point me in the right direction of any mechanics around brisbane that would have the contacts for parts and the expertise to do the work on this car I'd really appreciate any help I can get. I have a few people I intend to see but I figure you guys would have a better idea of who does good work and won't rip me off on the price of parts.

Attaching another piccy to give yas an idea of how neat the car has been kept...considering it is now 18 years old :)

Attachments

• 27068.jpg
    27068.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 41

CMF_Dark Side

» CMF Member
Mate you have a rare car. Parts I am sure you will have to import.
It will go like the clappers no doubt about it. Mods I am not sure.I think its fairly well modded now apart from cosmetic stuff.I would not dare to suggest any mods as I do not know enough about the car from experience.Great you found this site and please keep us posted. I am sure the Brissie boys will be very keen to meet you and have a look over the car.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
That thing is so clean... Very nice find there :)

On another note - saw two super march K10's last year down at winton on one of the fun days. Needless to say I was happy to see them flying around some of those corners.

---dens

Back