Hewland dog box For Sale

CMF_Darrell Denning

» CMF Member
For sale here is a Nissan Micra K11 1.3/1.4 competition gearbox and final drive assembly comprising of the following:
•Straight cut close ratio gearset
•5 Speed
•Dog engagement
•Plate type limited slip differential
•Final drive ratio 5.1:1

Manufactured by Hewland Engineering to Nissan Motorsports Europe specification.

Assembled with all new parts in 2006 and has done 3 stage rallies, 1 hillclimb and 1 sprint since. Car has been in storage for the past 2 years.

In excellent condition, fresh oil in July 2012 and has completed only approximately 15 competitive miles since then.

The gearbox is still installed in the car and can therefore be tested prior to purchase, if required.

Also, there is a YouTube video of the car in action in July 2012 with this gearbox fitted - click or copy & paste: or search "wiscombe in car" if the link doesn't work.

Price: £1750 UK Pounds payable by bank transfer.

It can be shipped to most places - contact me for a shipping price.

CMF_Darrell Denning

» CMF Member

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Please don't create multiple threads for the same item. You should get plenty of exposure through the front page. You can bump this to the front page of the website every couple of days so you get more people to look at it, but please don't bump it too often (i.e. more than once every couple of days).

If you have any queries about it, feel free to send me a PM. Good luck with the sale.

---dens

Back