Help!

Right, finally got off my backside and got a goodmans cd/mp3 for the Micra...trouble is, after much arsing about there is power, and sound in the passenger side speaker - but nowt in the driver speaker. Also, power is lost when the lights are used.

Some of the ISO/Stereo cables have been moved around n stuff, but I have no idea which. At one point the stereo was working fine, with lights on - well, with front lights anyway I lost the dash and rear cluster lights and had to declare a national fuse shortage. AT the best of times, there also seems to be an issue with the front side/dipped/main beams. No bulbs are out, but they do not all work - or well at all.

Apologies as to the vagueness. I guess I need a miracle, failing that does anyone know if theres an online wiring diagram of sorts that I can point those in the know towards?!

first you want to fix the earth for the headunit as you or someone else has wired it to the ilummination wire thus when turning on the lights its blowing fuses and turning the headunit off

From speaking to one of the guys that looked at it (I'm absolutely #### with electrics) the dimmer wire was moved so that we didn't keep loosing fuses?!

wiring the speakers should just be plug and play with the iso lead

if not get a new iso lead and start a fresh

Looks like wires on the back of the stereo itself been toyed moved too.

Lost power again today, I had to get some new brackets from the scrappy - and cant help thinking the stereo sits squint, but thats least of my probs just now!

Anyone know if theres micra wiring diagrams online? Really dont want to buy a haynes just for one bit of wiring!

Back