Help with prices please.

L

Lori

Hi,
I've just this second posted my intro thread, but if you haven't read it, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to cars. I currently have a Micra Inspiration, but I'm hoping to change to the new shape Micra in the not so distant future.

I was wondering whether anyone could advise how much I'm looking at for a black new shape micra with air con. I'll probably be looking at one of the older new shape ones if that makes sense.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge here, but any questions which will help to answer my query better? Then just ask.

lol im about to post this but abit diffrent, well £3000+ on ebay but its a case of shopping about :)

*** 3 posts n im ona 1,000 haha :D ***

if it was me i wouldnt get one coz the k12 is one of the ugliest cars on the planet

These ones...

nissanmicra0096002rb.jpg

The only things I'm really looking for is colour (black), PAS (but I'd guess they'll all have that), air con, and smallest engine size pos. Nothing snazzy, prob's bottom of the range :laugh:

1.0 it is, go to a nissan dealer n they will tell u full spec etc plus if u have a mate/relative working for NMUK (nissan motors uk) u get a massive discount, i got £3k off a 1.4 SPORT+ new lol! :)

i think most will come with what your after as standard, though the "smallest engine size pos" goes against what id be looking for...lol.

solarice said:
i think most will come with what your after as standard, though the "smallest engine size pos" goes against what id be looking for...lol.
It's just for insurance purposes really. As I will only have 1 year no claims in August. I'm a fairly new driver ;)

I've been looking at K12s recently, down in this part of the world K12s seem to start about £3.5k for an 03 'E', sold privately. If I expand the Autotrader search to include "ooop North" they seem to be a little bit cheaper. Does that sound about right?

rallybunny said:
K12s seem to start about £3.5k for an 03 'E', sold privately.
Sorry, an 'E'? :blush:

rallybunny said:
Does that sound about right?
I honestly wouldn't have a clue. I just wanted someone to give me a rough price to give me a goal so I can start saving :shy:

Would I be looking at a lot more to buy one from a garage? I think I'd feel happier to get one from a garage, as I don't have the knowledge to spot any potential problems that I could be buying from a private deal if that makes sense o_O

rallybunny said:
It's the name of the trim level. Think you need to get an "SE" to get air con though, so might be a bit more.
OMG, this is soooo complicated, hehe. Where do you's learn these things? :D

The older K12 i.e 03-55 plates comes in the following models

1.0E no air con available

1.2 or 1.4 S air con was available as an option

1.2 or 1.4 SX, XS, SE, SVE all had climate control air con as standard.

I would recommend a 1.2 S if you can find on with air con. That's what I've got. The 1.2 engine is better than the 1.4 I've found. You can probably get one on these for around £3500 on 53/04 plate I think.

But if you're thinking about say a year down the line, I'm at the moment planning to sell mine early next year probably os you could keep that in mind.

eltaylor001 said:
The older K12 i.e 03-55 plates comes in the following models

1.0E no air con available

1.2 or 1.4 S air con was available as an option

1.2 or 1.4 SX, XS, SE, SVE all had climate control air con as standard.
Wow this is all so helpful, thanks.

eltaylor001 said:
But if you're thinking about say a year down the line, I'm at the moment planning to sell mine early next year probably os you could keep that in mind.
Well here's the thing...

I have a huge phobia of insects (spiders and also basically anything that flies). I will not open my windows or sunroof for the fear that something might come in therefore in the summer my car is like an absolute sauner. Even if I put the coolers on, on a hot day they blow out warm air. I'm not going to be able to get a new car begore summer ends, and in the winter I'm ok with the car I have now. So it will be around about early '07 that I'll be looking for a new one.

BTW - Is that yours in your avy?

Lori said:
Wow this is all so helpful, thanks.
BTW - Is that yours in your avy?

Yes it is. Though actually got grill and fogs in the front now although they're not wired up yet lol.

It's also got a full carcept basic kit with spoiler, lexus rear clusters and a savage 4" slash cut exhaust.

After doing some digging around on the Nissan website, I've decided the SE is what I'm after.

At the mo Nissan are offering a Micra urbis fir 7,495, basically a 1.2 with Parking Sensors and Aircon, 3dr, 1.2 new.

If you need help drop me a mail with contact details and I'll give yoy a call and tell ya what the dealers can offer (or at learst what we can offer as a dealer!)

Contact email - [email protected]

rhaines said:
At the mo Nissan are offering a Micra urbis fir 7,495, basically a 1.2 with Parking Sensors and Aircon, 3dr, 1.2 new.

If you need help drop me a mail with contact details and I'll give yoy a call and tell ya what the dealers can offer (or at learst what we can offer as a dealer!)

Contact email - [email protected]

E-mail sent ;)

Back