help with carpets :)

J

jonn4y

Hi there,

time has come to rp out the metal effect flooring in my micra as its a bit too slippy and has torn due to some high heels enterning my car for the first and LAST time.

Im not very keen on the original brown carpet since my car has a blue interior and am just wondering if anyone knows where i can get other colour carpets ither designed to fit the k10 OR where i can get any carpet that will be durable for my car?

any help will be great

thanx in advance.

well, you have a choice of about 8 carpets for the K10 if you can find them.

you have the nice cheap courdroy brown carpet found in the low spec models, and a much nicer thicker brown carpet found in GSX etc.

then you again have a black courdroy in a 1.0 Super, or a nice thick black carpet in the 1.2 Super S.

again, you have the grey courdroy founf in low spec models, and a nicer thicker grey in GS/SLX trim.

and somewhere around, there was a k10 with a blue interior, so you may be able to pick up a blue carpet, although ive only ever seen 3 before. Again, these come in the courdroy and nicer thicker stuff.

will u be able to post??

If so then definatly
if not then i will have to plan distance etc.....
how much u lookin for??? fwn

you can buy heavy duty spray dye, specificly for carpets, halfords sell it i think, not 100% they do though

Sorry but no i wont post it,

give me a bottle of southern comfort and you can have it, i've got the black boot carpet also and super s door cards if u want them also

95.8 miles (154.2 km)

aw sux man im gonna have to leave it im affraid its a wee bit to far for me

Its 75 miles actually! or if you look at it in time, its 1 hour 20 minutes.

My girlfriend lives further than that! If you want something bad enough, the drive is worth it :)

24.map.jpg

thats not far at all!!!

if your not prepared to pull your finger out then you may as well give up now and settle for poo stain brown

i'd drive that mate, if he's giving it you, then drive in economy mode and take your gf for some entertainment

i've had one lad drive 200 miles each way to come get some bits from me so 75 miles is nothing.

if you want the bits then come get um

People have to start remembering that super s parts are increasingly harder to come across! You cant expect another one to just turn up 20 miles away, grab em whilst you still can!

i did a 550 mile round trip (7 or 8 hours) to pick up some bits from umar!

The things we do for our Micras eh? Hehe.

In total I must have driven nigh on 800-900 miles just picking up bits from people around the country!

Back