Help with air filter?!

I bought a mushroom air filter, got home and tried to fit it.... I managed to find one screw on the air box onto of the throttle body, and i cant find anymore! spent about an hour looking! then it got dark on me.

Any idea how to remove this box?! grr

Really annoying me

Thanks.

Theres 1 bolt near the breather hose that goes from the block into the airbox

Wheres the breather hose :/ haha. To my untrained eye all that is attatched to it is the cold air intake and a hose off the back of the engine block, but that had no bolts on :S :(

Theres 1 bolt near the breather hose that goes from the block into the airbox

Right mate. Ive had another look, i think this bolt is the same one i found, its underneathe the air box (under the actual filter in the box). This bolt i can't seem to find is the one holding the side that the throttle body is on....

This one!

untitled.jpg

I have mate, all in all i loosened the screw next to the breather hose, and the hoseclip underneath (Ba**ard to get too) and it's still going no where! grr

unplug the breather hose and pull the air-box off, there are some vacuum hoses attached to the bottom as-well they might be pulling on the box while you try and lift it.

Thanks for all the help guys! finally got it on. Sounds mean haha.

I have a new problem though.... What do i do with the breather pipe??

IMG00417-20110204-2001.jpg

I have mine sitting just like that right now :D don't think it will fail maybe an advisory. however you can get cheap ones on eBay for a few £
SAM_0149.jpg

The long pipe that was cabletied to the filter is now very short lol

Back