Help to add a little bit more power

I have heard that I can put a 1.6 almera fuel injectors on my 1.3 sr for when I start auto-testing, is there anything else I need aswell as the injectors to get that bit more power and is there anything else that is quick and cheap that can be done to get some power. I tried the search but could only find stuff on turbos

thanks

I have heard that I can put a 1.6 almera fuel injectors on my 1.3 sr for when I start auto-testing, is there anything else I need aswell as the injectors to get that bit more power and is there anything else that is quick and cheap that can be done to get some power. I tried the search but could only find stuff on turbos

thanks
You'll probably want to start first on intake/exhaust then move onto fuel.

GA15 throttle body and injectors are a direct fit iirc, look into those :)

You'll probably want to start first on intake/exhaust then move onto fuel.

GA15 throttle body and injectors are a direct fit iirc, look into those :)
ive got a differant back box on its more towards straight through pipe than it is a silencer and I was thinking about one of the cone racing air filters and removing the standard filter?

ive got a differant back box on its more towards straight through pipe than it is a silencer and I was thinking about one of the cone racing air filters and removing the standard filter?
I'd personally go with a GA16 airbox.

If you have the time/money/resources, decat the front or even better, get a 4-2-1 manifold.

Jay has intake/exhaust mods like this and iirc he dyno'd at 90HP on a CG13, so they are well worth it.

yeah i did looks like there is none for sale at the min, will keep looking. will this fit i know its of a primera but arnt they all roughly the same size?

the GA15 engine was non uk fitment, most t/b,s have been imported.
a lighter flywheel and traction/handling mods are more suited to autotesting

Back