help on new complete wiring

Hi
Im a bit of a noob...well, I bought a radio for my k10 and i found that the last owner cut the cables to change the conector and its been done really badly. Can you teel me what cables i need to buy to change them all, and have an ISO conector
cheers

i'm guessing that the spanish K10's may have a varied loom, some foreign cars do, eg foreign rovers have a slightly different loom to the uk ones.

If it'll help, i'm pulling all my headunit wiring out AGAIN sometime tomorrow hopefully, i can tell you what the wires are on mine for the power (i don't use the stock speakers).

You doing anything bigger with your ICE, eg new speakers and sub or anything?

i bought to little speakers, so if the stock ones work, ill put the at the back. Micras were never sold in spain, mine is imported from holand

slyboogie... please take photos of all the cables. Do you have an iso conector on yours?
bye!

This may help:
k11.jpg

olly thats the thing that helped alot :p

well speaker wires, they come from the Head Unit so if you want to know those ones, you need to find your Head Unit model number.

its easy enough to re-wire them, i just used any old wire with the same tickness and got either electrical tape and joined old wires to new ones, or i used crimp connectors and extended the wires.

Back