Help Needed, Engine cranks over but doesnt start 1.0L 52 Reg tempest

Hi my daughters micra is currently of the road, a tempest K11 52 plate last of the old style.
Her car wouldn't start one day after work, never had an issue before. I wasn't there when she called out the RAC which eventually had to tow her home. Its cranks over but dosent start
The RAC diagnoses was there was no spark or fuel coming through, his tester said one of the fuses failed (not sure which one) but he replaced this and still the same fault condition.
Her engine management light has been illuminated for some months due the lampda sensor however i notice now this fault no management light comes up on the display when you turn the ignition key to the starting position just the handbrake / oil / airbag / battery symbols
The RAC conclusion was it could be an immobilizer issue. I have tried to find the ECU or Nats unit to start but cant find it below the rear radio casing [thats just the airbag control unit i found]
I cant see it behind the glove box either.
Any assistance on what i could check or where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards

Back