Help needed for my k11 1.0l!

Desperate for help regarding my k11 1.0 .
Driving to work on Monday plodding along in traffic doing 30 then it just stopped, engine would turn over but nothing. Off course yellow lines every where, pouring with rain and hail and a few nasty words flying around.
Wondered down the road in the rain and asked the nearest garage to get it towed in, mainly to stop getting a ticket and blocking traffic, and to mend it of course.
Well 4 days later and still haven't got it back, rung each day around 4:30 and they tell me it has no spark, each time I ring same story, it has no spark, I know that by Thursday, could of told them that Monday. As you may of guessed im a tad pissed.
I had the exact same issue with the car a couple of years ago, that time I went to my local Nissan dealer who did sort it but were very fague on what the fault was. they did swap a couple to relays apparently and charge me £125 bless em. Anyway ive asked the garage where it is now that if they cant sort it tomorrow I want it towing back to my house and i'll have a look at it myself as I need it sorting. (you may of guessed im not a happy chappy)
Any advise would be very gratefully received,
Nick.

CHECK ALL THESE BELOW (MAY BE USE FULL FOR YOU)

Hi All

I have manged to sort this myself with the blessings of ALLAH/GOD

Mechanic failed to detect with his computer sensor
Electrician failed to identify this simple issue

i examined each section carefully
a) checked that fuel pump is working
b) checked that all fueses under the steering are working fine
c) checked that crank shaft sensor and cam sensor is working fine
d) removed the air filter cover and checked that all connection attched to throttlebody are working fine

e) Finally changed the 30 amps fuse of engine and igintion (pink colour) and two blue relays. These all are next to car battery

and the car is on road. No more trouble (with the Blessings of ALLAH/GOD.

Thanks for viewing and replying

Back