help! anyone know what this is

i have this that has broken off what is it and where can i get one all i know is that vacumme pipes go in to it

148ou2f.jpg

no its in the side of the block iirc and it got thew vacumme hoses that go to the cabon canister and the tb i think cant remember of the top of my head where they go

Thats the valve that goes to the carbon canister, controlled by the temperature in the block, i think it only regulates how the vapors are controlled mate not much to worry over :)

hmm since it broke the car runs like a dog and the vacumme pipes dont seem to be doing anything iv had the disconnected and changed while car is running and no change to the way it ran there seem to be no suction from and of the pipes#
my vacumme pipes are not vacumming as it seems =[
was kinda hoping this would be causing it just wanted to know before i tookif off and couldnt get hold of one

hmm since it broke the car runs like a dog and the vacumme pipes dont seem to be doing anything iv had the disconnected and changed while car is running and no change to the way it ran there seem to be no suction from and of the pipes#
my vacumme pipes are not vacumming as it seems =[
was kinda hoping this would be causing it just wanted to know before i tookif off and couldnt get hold of one

Im pritty sure i have one if you need one fella can just stick it in the post to you? all me carbon emission stuff went in the bin a while back

Back