Helloo

Thought I should post an a thread here now that I'v just picked up my march turbo :p some of you will probably recognise it
Anyway Im jake, 18 from cornwall and here's some of my stuff..

poor thing took a beating driving about 500 miles across the country
svnwa8.jpg

6sz9t2.jpg

2rqcdux.jpg

looking at getting it a little lower/stiffer with a set of 13" star mag if anyone has any ?

Iv also got my 82 datsun, and my 99 hornet.

2zi1og5.jpg

acznyu.jpg

need to ditch my datsun unfortunately if anyone interested too...only about 27,000 miles on the clock.

Hi, welcome!

Nice looking motors :)

First things, get that K10 some more suitable shoes!

and Jesus God damn I'd love to own that Datsun

Great stuff :) , Did you enjoy the drive back home?? ohh and only some members will know that the above was my march turbo.;)

You got any plans for it?? :D

cheers for the feedback guys..
@w3sty Not sure yet, waiting on a new wing as a truck tried to kill it. Its all mint though, I brought it last april with 18k on the clock and full serivce history. I'll let you know when its repaired, ill post some pics and let you know if you want

@shaf, nooooooooo, was horrible :eek: had to take today off work, felt to ill and the car needed a polish ;)
think i need to stiffen it, and get smaller wheels as it rubs like crazy on the crazy roads down here ! got my heart on starmag wheels too, and I think ill need to get a llarge intercooler before the summer, but other than that I think i'll keep it as it is !

its a sunny. unfortunatly its the first of the front wheel drives :(

some more pics of the sunny ( may be a bit naffas theyre phone pics ) ..

292be6s.jpg

rm4hgi.jpg

22z3it.jpg

I think it's gorgeous! Would look lovely on my starmags nice and low. Hmmm. What kind of money do they go for?

they range really, you can get this kind of shape for a grand or so, but it'll be badged as a nissan probably. My original plan was to keep it and put a cherry turbo lump in it which would be quite fun !

Back