hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi its a k11, ive only just started to do it up so ive only got 15" alloys, 35mm lowering springs, air filter and a sub and amp. not got any at pictures yet on my laptop of it. is that your micra??

im in the process but i was having trouble finding places that do modified micra parts, really want a body kit on it but i can only find one type. thanks ill have a look.

can get clear rear lights, LED rear lights (rare and dont know where from.. do a search on the forum)... or you could just tint your current back lights.

some of them micras look so cool, really want to finish mine off now. im not sure about tinting my back lights cos its a strange colour! do u all meet anywhere?

its like a metallic bluey/green colour. i like it though but its hard to find things to go with it. ive just become an official member now.

micr4 said:
thanks i will do. how do i get to that then? your car looks good, what engine is it?

Its the SR model so its the 1.3. nice to see you have joined up as an official member, its well worth it.

yep you do, i know what colour you mean aswell, theres a micra the same colour as it just up the road to me, tis a nice colour :)

There usually is alot of meets always on the go. The next main one is Donny Car Show, where i think most people will be there.
Not all on the MSC stand, but will be there is some form haha

it is a nice colour i like the way it kinda changes colour when the sun hits it, just tried to get a pic on but it wouldnt work

micr4 said:
its like a metallic bluey/green colour. i like it though but its hard to find things to go with it. ive just become an official member now.

is it the same colour as mine?!

as you can see from my avatar aswel you can also get clear rear lights, welcome to the site any way!

Welcome to the MSC, and an official member already! Nice one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back