hello kitty march

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
well!! :glance: thats some girly car right there!! id stil drive it rather than a saxo :p

k11_1.jpg

k11_2.jpg

k11_3.jpg

Hello_Kitty_Exhaust.jpg

haha, as Arnold said...very interesting....its areet if you like hello kitty and the wife needs a new car.lol. i like the white dials tho..woudnt mind them but not in KPH *obviously*. wonder what exhaust they used to mod or unless they started from scratch.

I can't stand Hello Kitty, all the Chinese girls at my old school had Hello Kitty everything!!!!

goldstar0011 said:
It's cute!

Curious about it being a facelift but using a pre-facelift dash but a different stereo area.

that is a particular model that i can't remember the name of doh!

it has that weird dash. i would love one of those centre consoles with the clock in it :D and those dials :D

and the tail pipe !!! i love it lol the kitty that roars :D

oh and BTW did anyone notice that that tail pipe isn't on the hello kitty micra ?!

Its not a japanese march.

Thats actually a taiwanese march.

The japanese cars are RHD. :)

There seems to be a fair bit of Autech special gear in it though. The gauge cluster is the Autech fancy pants style (which i would love to get my hands on - but its a real shame they're very different to the VDO UK spec clusters - wiring is totally different, fuel and temp sensors in the UK-made K11 will send those jap gauges into spastic mode AND the actual gauges CANNOT be calibrated. All this was discovered by GTRHOLIC on micra.com.au when he imported a genuine NISMO gauge cluster. :(

Centre console is also a taiwanese march item. Same with the electric window door panels.

I REALLY want that electric sunroof!!!!:grinning:

And i can't believe noone noticed it, but that hello kitty exhaust tip isnt on that white march!!! :p red bumper.. helllloooo? :p

Yom said:
And i can't believe noone noticed it, but that hello kitty exhaust tip isnt on that white march!!! :p red bumper.. helllloooo? :p

It's so obvious I missed it!

What about the centre armrest? Looks like something everyone will want!

Ems said:
I can't stand Hello Kitty, all the Chinese girls at my old school had Hello Kitty everything!!!!

Ha Ha!!!

I have a few Hello Kitty MP3's for sale. . . !!!!!!!

Attachments

• helloKitty3.jpg
    helloKitty3.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 145
goldstar0011 said:
It's so obvious I missed it!

What about the centre armrest? Looks like something everyone will want!

Centre armrest isnt a nissan item.

Its not very well designed either. Look at how it covers most of the handbrake...!

just noticed its got rear door speakers and rear door electric windows ooh :)

i suppose you could say that car is fully kitty'd out lol, :p

FAO Ems!!

This ones for you!!

Attachments

• Mitsubishi_i_hello_kitty_1 cropped.jpg
    Mitsubishi_i_hello_kitty_1 cropped.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Mitsubishi_i_hello_kitty_2 cropped.jpg
    Mitsubishi_i_hello_kitty_2 cropped.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 117
Ems said:

I love Hello Kitty, I have loads of stuff, I even have Hello Kitty underwear! :laugh:

BooBooshi said:
I love Hello Kitty, I have loads of stuff, I even have Hello Kitty underwear! :laugh:

O the irony of hello kitty underwear!! i already think theres a few lads on here wishing they could say those exact words (judging from the gateway porthole thread) lol

MICRASKYLINE said:
This ones for you!!

OMG, they really don't know where to stop!!! What don't they do in Hello Kitty?!!!!!

Raceworx said:
O the irony of hello kitty underwear!! i already think theres a few lads on here wishing they could say those exact words (judging from the gateway porthole thread) lol

LOL!!!

Back