Hello and help

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mackem_micra

Hey guys n gals,

Just a newie so be nice plaes or i'll cry!!

to be honest am just after a little help at the minute - just got my micra after writing two other cars off in a month - not nice but never mind!!
i am starting to mod my micra, got a few interior and engine mods and one or pos 2 exterior mods but idealy i want new bumpers and skirts etc but cant seem to find anywhere that sells them - has anyone got any info where to get kits for k11's or has anyone got any themselves??

only thing is if you got them yourseves i cant promis any purchase straight away as i am in the process of buying a house so money is abit tight - would just be nice to know if there are any out there

Cheers guys n gals, much appreciated

Welcome to the Club!

Have a search around to see if you can find any info on K11 kits n stuff :)

Cheers guys most helpful straight away!!!!!

in fairness we shouldnt help you coz your a mackem but al let it go, custom is the way forward, everything else has been done to death now

Big_ben said:
in fairness we shouldnt help you coz your a mackem but al let it go, custom is the way forward, everything else has been done to death now

LMAO!!! and welcome

Just to answer a question:

Originally posted by R05_Micra
where "between durham n sunderland" are ya mate?

i live in a little place Called Thornley, used to live in Hetton - shame i had to buy my house really as things with the micra mods has come to a standstill at the minute - never mind - they will be back on track soon!!!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back