Hello and help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there

I am a K12 owner but, more importantly, I'm a motoring writer who does some work for Nissan from time to time. As I'm sure you'll all know, the Micra is celebrating its 25th birthday this year (in Europe at least). Nissan would like to get together a mint K10 and a mint K11 to do some photos with the latest K12. AT the same time we are looking for the wildest modified K10 or K11 to feature in a press release.

Can anybody help?

Matthew Carter

Hello and welcome to the MSC. I'm sure someone on here will able to help you out. Sadly not me I'm afraid as I have just sold my K12 and got a Civic Type-S

Welcome to the club :)

As far as K10s go, one of the most pristine is probably Ed's as it had a complete respray a couple of years back, but it's a March Super Turbo and is currently not back on the road yet.
IMG_2525.jpg

Wildest modified K10 ever would probably be Arnold when his Pulsar 2.0 turbo conversion is finished ;), unfortunately the wildest K11 with a 2.0 turbo died last year :(:
1-2.jpg

5.jpg

Howard has a very tidy stock-ish (GSX that looks like a super S) K10 (the gold one), There should be a million or so tidy examples of K10's and 11's out there.

I also have a K10 converted into a Camper Van if Nissan are feeling adventurous? :upside:
290376-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back