hello all

S

scott

hi all just registered with the site got here via top gear site .
I've got a k10 92 micra ls with 27000k on the clock I'm in newcastle upon tyne any one else nearby,are there any meets I can attend locally. I'm looking to modify so any advice on bodykits would be great.Many thanks hope to see some of you scott.
also how do i go about joining the club?

Welcome mate....

There are loads of us up here, I live in sunderland, but work in newcastle and I organise the north east meets every 2 months or so, one will be due in feb sometime.

This is a new site (just converted over) so not much info on here at the mo, and I'm not sure where the membership info is to be honest, but one of the mods will probs point u in the right direction.

2 of the best k10's are owned by lads from up here, so u will get to see them at the next meet

Thanks I found a site called modded micras not much info but two fantastic modified micras on the home page I wonder if its the same two

Yes, it is :)

That's a work-in-progess site. The one on the left is owned by "quickdraw" on these forums, and the one on the right is owned by "micra man" on these forums - both very active members too :D

They must be very talented guys I hope mine turns out half as good I'll be pleased

Hi...

and I created the white K10 too :p Dan has done a few things to it. Wayne's is WIP and coming along great with a few mishaps on the way :)

Kev

http://www.topgear.com/content/features/stories/web_directory/12/
half way down the page micra sports club

cool, i had no idea about that!

Attachments

• HPIM0766.JPG
    HPIM0766.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 302
  • HPIM0768.JPG
    HPIM0768.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 301
  • HPIM0686.JPG
    HPIM0686.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 303
I'm from Newcastle-upon Tyne too. Like already said, the North East is the most active micra area. Theres lots of us from up here but now many people knew about the new site before we moved over so most people arent exactly aware of the forums yet - where exactly u from?

hi scott and welcome to the site.
mine is the WIP k10 .

well the north east is AND will always be the most active area of all.
the last meet we had (went bowlin) we had i believe 17 micras all in if i recall correctly. throughout the range ian didnt manage to make it in his k12 but there were planty of k10 and k11s about :D

i am organising a rolling road meet for the very near future also. even though mycar is now off road. but i shall be aquiring my 9th micra week after next (fingers crossed)

glad you found the site since the old server only crashed into oblivion day before last. so your quite lucky really.

have you got any pictures of your car???

all keep your eyes peeled for the next stage in the project very soon as i will be posting it shortly.

again welcome. and enjoy the stay, you can then say u were here from the start:D . the site wwill grow very wuickly again once everyone gets their bearing about the place. im kinda use to it since i been fiddlgin around since november time :s but give it time i shall have loads of the technical jargon back up in not time hopefully

hey hey welcome, im from jarrow so not far, good luck and if you have any q`s just ask ppl there more then happy to help, everything from k&n kits to turbo`s lol have fun

Welcome to the new site mate. This site is about as new to us as it is to you lol. :) I own the white k10, but yes Kev has done most of the work, however its in for some big changes hopefully in the next few months!!! :D Should be interesting to say the least!!! Get yaself along to the next NE meet, they are always a good laugh and all the guys are pretty kool. :)

Thanks to you all for the welcome, when's the next meet, where are they normally held? and does anyone know how I can join the club (how much who do i send it to etc etc) i've tried the join page but its unavailable:)

you live like a few streets away from me, i live next to morrisons in fenham. Weird, anyway the meets are held every couple of months and all over the place with a wide range of activities e.g. paintballing, bowling, karting etc. Then theres the larger scale ones like JAE and Donny n that. Not sure about the membership coz the new forums (this one ) isnt exactly finished

haha lol next time i go to waynes which could be very soon, i will let you know and you can tag if it is cool with him n see his motor - very nice indeed, you got msn?

Back