Height adjustable drivers seat

Hope someone can help. I bought a 57 reg Micra Initia last year to learn to drive in but couldn't actually test drive it as I only had a provisional license so all I could do was sit in it to see if it suited.

Turns out I could really do with lowering the drivers seat as I'm quite tall and find the visibility quite bad.

Is it possible to get height adjustable replacement drivers seats when the original is a fixed height model? I'm not looking for buckets seats or anything :)

Thanks all

My micra s 2003 k12 has height adjustment on the seat.... i guess if needs must you could find another seat from a scrappy or someone and buy it... im pretty sure most have height adjustment

I thought they all came with height adjustable seats!
There should be a lever on the right hand side that you can push up or down.

As far as I'm aware they don't all have height adjustable seats and typically I got a model that doesn't. I'd prefer not to go to a scrapyard so really was wondering if there are any third party replacement seats.

K12 Seats seem like something that would be hard to get a third party alternative to, they sit really high as the passenger one has the secret compartment, and you actually have to see over the top of the high dash.

The K11 had it right, sit low inside the cabin :) Mine was stock height, which was pretty high, and people still complained it was low to get into. Compared my K11 shell to my K12 and even with nothing in it the roof was lower on the K11 than the K12 which was all weighed down.

Would agree with Hypojam, go to a scrappy and find a Micra with adjustable height, you might even be able to just attach the base to your existing seats, not too sure how they go together.

Back