Headlight bulb

essexpunx

Site Supporter
Hi all, anyone have any idea why my micra keeps blowing the passenger side bulb, it usually lasts about a fortnight, both dip and highbeam go, i checked the wiring as best as i can, and can't see anything wrong, i was thinking maybe vibration but to be honest i'm at a loss now.

Had a look now in propper daylight and it seems the connectors for the bulbs have started to melt lol, i seem to recall seeing a post on here about this so am about to do a search

Ok, found the old posts, everyone said go to Halfords they sell them so off i trot, couldn't find them so found a so called sales assistant, after explaining what i was after ie a replacement H4 bulb connector/holder, he stares at me blankly before declaring he doesn't have a clue what i'm on about, so another bod comes over and i say i'll show him the part i'm after on my car, he has a look before saying we don't sell them and never have, i don't know why i bother going to Halfords, are they all like this or just the Boston branch, anyway ebay to the rescue as usual just ordered two ceramic replacements.

Back