Having a look at this later

For £675 that seems quite good! Just be sure to check it out for problems, rusty sills, crossmember an general condition! I paid £1000 for my '97 SR which was 105k miles... For price comparison! :)

Good luck with the car :) I'm sure there will be more help along soon on what to look put for etc :)

Pepper

Thanks for the reply, i was looking at alex117's micra but its a good trek down to the south coast. Ive got a fair idea on what to look for but pricewise i thought this was good i've seen some sheds for 1k.

Dean

ive found a 5 door 1.3 sr 50k 300 quid but im not sure if i like 5 door, plus is a 1.3 that much better than the 1l

:grinning: this i got to see, only seen em in 3 door
the 1.0 lx k plate i had never burned oil solid eng
1.3's good if you find a good look'd after'd one, and feels bigger cause of the extra power

i bought mine 1.0 1999 T reg for 500. its the same colour as the ebay advert. slight spot of rust on both wheel arches. Perfect little car & when driving you cant tell its a 100k miles car. doesnt burn oil & has 3 big doors. I like it as its perfect for a short frequent runs. the only thing how can i treat the rust?winter is just round the corner & the patches will get bigger if not treated soon.

Back