Harness behind the dashboard for the speedometer, fuel level ect (Help)

Whats happening forum?

Today I tried to find the wire that goes to the fuel gauge through the harness that is behind the dashboard for the speedometer, fuel level, temperature ect (I dont know how its called)

So if someone has checked there somewhere he will probably know that there is one harness with aprox 20 cables going into the "thing" showing speed ect.

I was connecting disconnecting things and I burned 3 fuses. Replaced the fueses but now there is no fuel level or speedometer, also some other functions are not working.

This is because I displaced wires and dont know which one to put where.

I will add a picture of the harness tomorow but if someone knows what am I talking about I would be more than happy if he/she can take a picture of the harnes with all the wires so I can reconnect everything as it should be.

Thanks in advance!

Pictures

Hi again guys,

I got grey hair and my eyes are malfunctioning because of this.

I know that its 15 minutes work for anybody that has a Nissan Micra so please bare with me.

I am attaching pictures of the part and the wires which I need to connect to the harness.

My dashboard works funny now with the speedometer acting as a odometer and the fuel and temp instruments are not working. I made wrong connections behind there and really dont know what to do now.

Please HELP!

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0357.JPG

IMG_0358.JPG

hey you could go scrap yard and choose a identical micra as yours to check them wires
or cut the scrapyard ones plug of and take it home

There are no Micra's in our scrapyad, at least not yet :)

If you have a Nissan Micra K11 1.0 Comfort you can unscrew 5 screws and write down how your cables are fitted in the harness (thats no difficult task).

So please if you can do so.

Thanks in advance

facelift means the micras that have difrent stuff on em i think they came out in 1998 and changed further in 1999/2000 with engine and other bits (digital clocks)
come on facelifters give him a hand

Back