Guides you want

i wouldnt mind one of how to make your own induction kit. you know the one where you use the standard airbox, and cut a bigger hole?

how to strip down your engine to the crankcase and rebuild it? thought not lol

OR! how to drop a cga3de into your coilpack k11? didnt think so :( lol!

erm...engine rebuild....maybe
as for cgade into K11, don't forget we can only make proper guides on stuff we are doing ourselves.

Rocker cover removal, will do, it may be a simple thing but from my expereinces if you know someones tried it you'll do it yourself.

Changing the resistor card when your blowers only go on full or off would be nice to have some pics of...

Darren - like i said before, if we're doing a mod ourselves then it will be done, so if the current induction kit guide isn't helpful then you'll have to say why.

Craig - thanks for reminding me, actually have one which I forgot to upload, cheers

Phil - One of the newest guides will simple state "Buy a Hayne's Manual", what exactly do you you mean by change the cluster?

removal of seats would be a good one as iirc a few threads have popped up about the rear bench removal as its got that daft clip in bit thats a pain to get loose sometimes.

Dr Zoidberg said:
removal of seats would be a good one as iirc a few threads have popped up about the rear bench removal as its got that daft clip in bit thats a pain to get loose sometimes.

Clip?

at the front of the seat its like the plastic peg type of thing thats a bit of a pain. it clips into the car, think they are only on the bench seat version.

wiring up a rev counter and what alloy wheels fit are two good ones if you dont have them already, they get asked every 2 minutes

at the front of the seat its like the plastic peg

I pulled so hard on my SR that when it did finally gave way so did the roof when my head went full speed into - nearly nocked myself out....

It's so much easier on the older split bench to remove.

Cheers, the window tinting is one I want as many ways to do as the way I'd do it is different to the way the maxpower/haynes manual explains it

me thinks i'll be doing it a different way too.

In a paddling pool.

Lol, tip given by someone i work with, and seems it'll work.

lol. Basically, removing water from between the glass/film is easier than removing air right? As it's the air that makes bubbles.. Also, the water will alow me to position the film perfectly. And, I forgot why else. But when it was explained to me, it made perfect sense.

SO, it should come out nicely.

wilsonian said:
I pulled so hard on my SR that when it did finally gave way so did the roof when my head went full speed into - nearly nocked myself out....

It's so much easier on the older split bench to remove.

yup, so maybe a warning not a guide lol

yup, submerged tinting. Or thats the plan.

Anyway, back on topic, sorry..

Smoothing bumpers would be a handy guide..

thats how professional companies do it - drop the glass in a tank of water with the film. works alot better.

As for guides, are people wanting more engine work or interior mod's?

goldstar0011 said:
Darren - like i said before, if we're doing a mod ourselves then it will be done, so if the current induction kit guide isn't helpful then you'll have to say why.

Who said it wassent helpful, you asked what i want, and i told you...

Back