GTC coilovers

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
098.bmp

Found them doing some random surfing, might be off some interest too someone.

http://trojan-sport.co.uk/store/product_info.php?cPath=1074_1506_1686&products_id=879

I was thinking that? The standard front suspensions have only 2 holes, so would presume another 1 or 2 holes will needed to be made to make them fit? Also new holes for any strutbraces!! And the bottom would just bolt straight onto the hub, although I would imagine using only the 1 bolt on the hub may act as a pivot? As standard shocks connect via 2 bolts to crate a nice strong join!!

The rears would connect straight onto the rear axle (the same as standard ones do) and would have to presume you make holes inside the rear wings for the bolts!!!

Or if you can't be bothered to make holes - use "no nails" (although wouldn't reccoment driving it)

goldstar0011 said:
Probably just an example picture
that's what i was thinking,

ollie240585 said:
The rears would connect straight onto the rear axle (the same as standard ones do) and would have to presume you make holes inside the rear wings for the bolts!!!
to do that, you'd have to strenghen the damper mounting points in the rear axle as they're not designed to take the weight of the car, same as top damper mounting point. that's why coilovers for the k11 have seperate springs.

Back