Dash panel bulb holders / LED - where to buy

CMF_detach8

» CMF Member
I changed out the stock bulbs to some chinese high brightness bulbs and they melted the original bulb holders. I had a really hard time searching for the bulb holder's specs and was wondering if anybody knows what exactly it is?

I found this, does it look correct?
http://www.crazyleds.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=114&products_id=568

I'm kinda desperate cos the bulbs are really darn hot and would probably melt my dash in another month!

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
here it is i will post the link up again cos i think i posted the wrong one. They look great took 2 minutes to install and not to bright plus available in several colors.

Attachments

• 32853.jpg
    32853.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 29

CMF_detach8

» CMF Member
hmm sorry frank, missed your reply

it does not look that small
mine has 4x10mm bulbs for the dash lights (not the indicator/signal/etc lights)

CMF_detach8

» CMF Member
ok i just confirmed they are 4xT10 bulbs for the dash background lights
signal indicators use T10 as well
the little indicators at the bottom row has 3xT5

i just got a few custom made LEDs (2 LEDs per socket) and they fit nice, but like the pic above there's a small area near the 100km/h mark that's pretty dim. that's because the odo mechanism is in the way. could do better with a wide angle LED bulb like these maybe, has anybody tried?

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/501194t10-mini-light-tower-leds-xenon-white-p-1545.html

i also replaced the auto gearbox bulb with 1xLED T10 and it looks fantastic now, just pure bright white.

oddly the dash looks abit blue-ish even though my bulb's white...

CMF_Peter Felix

» CMF Member
detach8

I own a Nissan March (Japanese domestic model)1997/98 model.

Could you please inform where Singapore can you buy the Led bulbs?

I need normal size LEDs for the meter cluster and smaller Leds for the Automatic Gear Position indicators which are located just below the KM counter in the speedometer. Secondly, what is the cost of these Leds? I can ask someone to pick these up for me on their next visit to Singapore.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Peter
Karachi

Back