grille

M

mini_skyline

hi guys and girls just wondering if any body knew where i could get a new grille from just the mesh grille???
cheers!

Gotta go custom on this one dude. not too hard, did it myself with no experience. Which car you doing it with? most of the things are the same. just cut out the parts you want removed. use filler or glass fibre to fill bits and shape the grille how you want. Spray in the desired colour and fit mesh using glass fibre and re-fit to car.
bit brief but you get the idea.
try something different.... might work

im doing it to a k11 1.0 as my first car just gonna make it look nice if you know what i mean so did you do it to yours and have you got any pics??
cheers!

i would like to do this to my micra when i get it you got any1 pics of a micra with a meshed grill?

i am getting my dads gfs k11 as my first car few draw backs its coverd in scratches n it purple:blush: :blush: but suppose at least it better that nothing

Stuart said:
Gotta go custom on this one dude. not too hard, did it myself with no experience. Which car you doing it with? most of the things are the same. just cut out the parts you want removed. use filler or glass fibre to fill bits and shape the grille how you want. Spray in the desired colour and fit mesh using glass fibre and re-fit to car.
bit brief but you get the idea.
try something different.... might work

which one is yours?

Back