greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all!

am a freind of boyracergt, i think the micra bug has well and truly bitten hard now...

i have a dream....of a K10....and so will be looking for one to start me off down the often overlooked modded micra route :)

previous experience was with a 95 k11 1.0 16v, in purple with no assisted anything! within 7 minutes of getting in, it was written off :(

but what a hoot those 7 minutes were!

right then, im off to the for-sale section :D

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra enjoy your stay mate there is a few cars for sale in there so im sure you will find a bargan

Welcome! how you write ot off?

thanks guys,

i had just picked up the micra and was doing one of those 'its a strange feel, better granny drive it home...' came round a corner on a narrow single track road...to meet a big f*** off great transit coming the other way...:eek:

i began to brake and move over to the left to allow him to pass...the nearside wheel went into some mud and locked up...still heading for the van...stand on the brakes!...both wheels now locked!...using handbrake too!...

essentially four-wheeled skid into the offside front of said van, bumper/headlight/washer bottle thingy/wing/grille/bonnet all ######ed and a nice crease in the a-pillar cracking the windscreen!

damage to the van i hear you ask?

cracked the wheel-arch lining, scuffed bumper...it appears the vans wheel did most of the damage to mine... o_O

LOL it pretty much did!

bearing in mind i can still recall the four seconds from beginning to brake to realising its a no hoper to coming to a stop...

feels like four hours :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back