Greetings from Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Jason, I live in Japan and I used to own a March. Now I have a line on a Cube, and since I have read the engines are the same, I though I would join up again. I had a 1L March for about 5 weeks until the transmission dumped 1st gear, then I downgraded to a kei-car. A couple I know is looking at selling their Nissan cube, and I was wondering if anyone knew how different the two cars were mechanically. I have a K10 repair manual that I bought from the UK, but it didn’t arrive until after the car was already gone. If the mechanicals are similar, it would be really helpful.

The cube is based on the K11, I believe that they are very similar mechanically, but just have a different body.
Any more info on the Cube?
Cheers
Craig

The cube is a k11 apart from the shell, it comes with a AWD option which is an electric motor in the boot, lovely cars.

Cube is silver, sunroof, cd player, auto. Dont' knwo if the auto is CVT or not, but the price is better than the other choices, aside from keeping what I have. I have tried to find some cube forums, but haven't really found anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back