Greetings from the continent :)

Hello dear Micra friends,

while doing some research about my new car I found this forum and I thought it would be rude to not say hello at least.

My name is Stefan, I´m 34 and live in Duisburg, Germany.

But what´s more important is I´ve got this little Micra on ebay for 211€ :cool: and it even has TüV (MOT) till next march. It´s a 1.0 from 1995 and it even has a cigarette lighter.
p_20150808_1547271vlae6.jpg

It was the first car of the previous owner and sadly she had a little crash, but nothing serious.

Of course the door sills are allready rusting, but still ok for the age I guess. :confused:
p_20150808_15380519csdw.jpg

Engine is a little bit leaky, I guess it´s that cover from the timing chain. Gonna replace those old belts this week along with the old oil.
p_20150808_15392317js5u.jpg

I just gave it a good wash and some seat covers until now, car drives really nice and comfy so I´m quite happy with it for now.

Hope to have a great time with all you guys. See you around.:cool:

Hi Stefan welcome to the MSC forum,
It's always good to hear from fellow Micra owners from different countries please keep us updated on your project and maybe start a blog with pics?? :)

Thanks for sharing!

Andy :D

Well, here I am again. :)

Sadly I scrapped my mint Micra because I thought it wasnt worth to fix up again.

Regretted it ever since so just got myself another one.

It is in pretty decent shape, has just done ~133.000KM, needs some work for the next HU (mot) and maybe a new clutch. Also all fluids need replacement.

I'll keep you posted.

Back