green micra at taree?

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
hey,

was driving my LX to trade it in today, and i noticed a nice looking green super s on the way up, looked abit lowered, tinted, exhaust, mags and clear side blinkers..

just a q for you if your on here, what are the specs for your exhaust looks like it had more torque then the LX i was driving...

is it 4-2-1 headers 2 inch to cat then muffler?

does this produce more torque then standard? - obviously.. but how much of a difference can you feel.

it was good seeing another micra owner today, and expecially a super s, and now that i've got a super s too time for some little modifications,

Deleted User

» CMF Member
trade ins. are **** i no cause i sell cars and most yards will **** u around but wot u think they give u and wat they r really givin u are a long way off most of the time better no trade

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
yeah i know trade ins are ****, but i bought the lx for the woman for 3k, drove for about 4 months and found this super s online in port mac that was just listed, for 4990. drove down had a look it was nice and clean, new tyres,just serviced, 132,000ks, nicer seats, sunroof, cv joints were in good nick, breaks were good...car was overall alot better than the LX that we had, got offered 2k for that, and 4490 on the super s...and picked it up on satdy

it was before the taree exit on the pacific hwy that i saw this green super s

CMF_rocket

» CMF Member
A green super S from port Mqry that is the one that I phoned up about was it on carsales or something they did nothing but stuff me around was it from Andrew !!! somthing motors. I even offered them to pay cash but they werent interested as I am in qld, but you get that hope it was a good buy looked good.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
haha....that green super-s ,i sent them email and that dealer phoned me today and said its been sold on sat from someone in sydney.SuperS are so popular,aren't they!

CMF_rocket

» CMF Member
Yeah roger that I spoke to them Sat morning on the phone and they told me someone was coming up to have a look also and they where going to ring me if it did not sell, Those little SUPER S they dont last long...bugger.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Hey lam,guess what?

The dealer told me something as well, he said there's a 1996 3 doors red lx with around 160k on it ,manual.....he want to sell that to me the same price as the super s ....$5990.

Is that your trade off car?????

If it is...... i should have offen u $3-4k for that if its in top condition.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
gee back when i bought mine (22nd june 04) there was plenty of superS's about, i just missed a really nice Red s2 super is in VIC, and then i missed out on another red superS s1 in SA, then mine came up 40min drive away @ Milton in local paper, found it on news.com.au classified section, some guy looked at it the week before for his g/f and was to ring/drop in on the before the follwing thursday, i sent my dad down on wednesday morning to check it out and then i rocked up wed night and bought it :p,

just thoguht i'd rub it in how easy it was to find mine :p

but seriously, probably worst time to buy a car, no? this is tax return time and people have got a little extra $$$ around i reckon. Best of luck to all those hunting micra's at the moment,

Alex

Back