Great K11 Micra for sale. SE London.

I need to sell my K11 Micra. I live in the current ULEZ zone, so cannot travel far in it already, and will not be able to travel at all from the end of August.
Also I am 74 now, and have arthritis in my knees and feet so need a very reliable car. I have had her almost from new (1997), and she has been very reliable. Only in the last year has developed an issue that no doubt an enthusiast could sort out. What happens is that when the car gets a bit warmed up, after about 1/2 hour , she starts to jolt and falter. The engine tries to cut out on deceleration. I have been told by a local car mechanic that it could be the throttle body, or maybe something simpler. It is sadly not worth me spending money on the car now, for reasons above mentioned. It has only done 75000 miles, has very little rust, and only one shallow dent, on a door. I do not want to scrap her. It would be a waste.

Attachments

• IMG_9047.JPG
    IMG_9047.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_9048.JPG
    IMG_9048.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_9049.JPG
    IMG_9049.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_9054.JPG
    IMG_9054.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_9059.JPG
    IMG_9059.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_9062.JPG
    IMG_9062.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 91
Hi there,
I am definitely interested in this for my girlfriend and wondered if you have a WhatsApp or contact number we can contact to arrange a viewing if that is okay since we could be quite local and talk a bit more?
Many thanks
Will :)

Hi Will. Thank you for your response.
My mobile number is
Please contact for any other information, and to arrange a viewing.
We live in Catford, SE6

Back