2001 (51) Nissan Micra SE+ 3 Door 1.4

I bought this car off a friend of mine to use while my 200SX was off the road or improvements and repairs, but I now have my car back on the road and don’t have space to keep it and use it as a daily.
I drove this car for a month and never had any problems with it, the only thing I had to do when I got it were replace a blown spotlight bulb and tighten up the throttle cable as it had gone quite baggy!
It’s a good little town car with a very strong engine that is known to be very reliable! It’s not the best on motorways but will comfortably sit at 70 at about 3k rpm.

Car Spec
Facelift Special Edition model
1.4 petrol engine (1348cc) 56k miles (or there abouts, currently 55951 but will be going up a little bit).
Manual 5 Speed Gearbox
Air Conditioning
Electric windows
Electric door mirrors
Central Locking with remote fob
Rev Counter!!!
Power steering
Alloy wheels (I think all of them have kerbing).

Good Points
Common rust areas show little to no sign of corrosion (rear wheel arches and front cross member).
Low mileage engine
Full service history stamps from first service to current (53k miles).
Fully loaded model with lots of luxuries
Low tax cost and low insurance group (11)
Awesome chrome (plastic) bumper trims and door handles!

Bad points
Rear bumper has taken a few knocks, due to the previous owner using them to literally bump stuff!
Bodywork is in ok condition, few scratches and car park dents and as questionable paintwork on the N/S quarter panel.
There is a grinding noise just after the car starts for about half a second, then it goes. Not sure what this is but it doesn’t do it when the car has been warmed up. (I’ll have a search and see if it’s a simple fix)
It’s on budget tires all round which aren’t the best if you are being spirited in your driving but they cope just fine with driving in wet or dry conditions.
Only has tax until February.

I’m looking for £900 but will listen to offers. I’m not going to let it go for silly cheap as I want to at least make up money back!
Location for viewing DA1 Crayford or DA15 Sidcup

Don't be shy about making offers guys, the worst i can say is no thanks! I only have this for sale here and on SXOC so far, would prefer to sell to someone who will show it some love!

Mike

I'll miss the economy, suspension and reliability, not really gonna miss the power though :p was tempted to see how it handled a 100 shot of nitrous on the strip but didn't fancy blowing the welds on the intake manifold and having the floor fall out!!!

Sold this last month as I had nowhere to store it. If anyone wants it, a car sales has it for sale for £1400 in Barnehurst, Kent :)

Back