Got my wheels back!

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
As the topic says iv got my wheels back! And im very impressed with the way they have turned out!

Before

front_wheel.jpg

After

IMAG0012.JPG

IMAG0010.JPG

What do ya all think then?

Daz :alien:

£50! For the lot! It was a friend tho and he did it on the cheap! They aint perfect but you cant notice unless ur looking for faults. Im well pleased!

yeah, looking cool,same as Wayne, why the TSW bit? But marked improvement all the same, im gonna get mine doon soon, i got quoted £35 a wheel

coz one of the tsw bits was silver n the others r black, plus i got nissan badges made up to stick on them :p

u can get some standard micra alloys similar to yours, they ust gonna look the same lol, nice all the same

for refurbing alloys is it a set price and then if theres extensive work then the price increases, or does it depend on how much work needs doin?i have some kosei seneka that are curbed slightly an could do with a respray, but it isnt 'that' much that needs doin realy, just wondering about price?

They look much better, you should try a get a Nissan logo in the middle. And get some colour coding done on the black bits!

JayY said:
They look much better, you should try a get a Nissan logo in the middle. And get some colour coding done on the black bits!

As i said iv got little nissan badges to go on the centre caps :) and im gettin the colour coding done when i get more money as im a poor student at the moment lol

Big Improvement mate!!!

Nice One!!! Especially at that price!!! :p

Just goes to show it isn't what you know but who you know!!!! :unclesam:

Got a set of alloys off ebay for £1.21 so will prob be getting mine pampered at some point!!!

Ye they are a massive improvement, im well chuffed, i didnt think they wud be as good as wat the turned out to be like!

Back