got my induction kit on

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
finally got it on and i done find any difference in power to be honest. But it gives a lovely sound when u hit trottle. Heres a pic of it.

duct.jpg

Cost me 53 euro's altogether. got the induction kit for 37 from halfords and the flexi pipe for 16 from halfords too. woked out very cheap

very clean, they no power gains at all? i put a panel filter in mine and tbh it made no difference, jus made it sound like a constant fart when i put me foot down

my induction kit is an inline one which focuses cold air on the filter

you may need to channel the cold air better to get more power :)

i might do that. was think of cutting my grill to mish and while i do that i might run a pipe from it. finish it with a nice like and insert on the front so it looks neat. kind of hard to explain really. But i 'll put more pics up when its done. i have the car 2 months now and only drove it twice lol

I dont know anything about induction kits. ram air and forced air .......... Im lost

Anto Modded said:
i might do that. was think of cutting my grill to mish and while i do that i might run a pipe from it. finish it with a nice like and insert on the front so it looks neat. kind of hard to explain really. But i 'll put more pics up when its done. i have the car 2 months now and only drove it twice lol

I dont know anything about induction kits. ram air and forced air .......... Im lost

forced air eg: turbo, super charger, Nos etc...

i think a pippercross kit is ram air isn't it?

5ilver Micra said:
I know what you mean Anto...Like Cut a hole in ur Grille and Have sort of a Red Washer around the hole of the grille.

Exactly what i was trying to say.

But can too much air freeze the petrol. Should it not be kept close to the same flow as the origional air flow system

Nah i dont think so mate.....id go for it Looks mean most Tuned Skylines have it done as well..Some even Holes in the Lights (there only race cars tho)

the colder the better.. the only thing that you don't want cold is the oil because that can decrease its effectiveness but getting everything else as cold as possible increases the performance :)

Ahh - nah i've still the kit behing the light. When i'm up at crail it runs with out its headlight in, so kinda a ram air system.

The tinfoil stuff will split, as its ####e.
Pics of mine here:

11-Engine%201.jpg

nah thats not really ram air, just an induction kit really. Im after the proper scoop with an airbox. Looks like ill have to shop around for materials. Got some in mind :)

Back