Got a super S/SR k11?? read me

Now i have your attention, i have some 15" alloys with good tyres on them but i want to change them for some standard super s/ SR alloys to get that little bit lower without losing the 'alloy' look. Anyone want 15's? that way you can save a bit of money and i can get what i want. can get a pic if anyones interested.
just putting the fishing line in the water see if we get any biters :D

Maybe you should state what type of alloys, condition, ages and brand of tyres etc etc.

Kev

I have some SR alloys, theyre the 4 spoke type with the Nissan logo in the middle. I'll try and get some pics (If you get some of yours ;)) :)

James.

James said:
I have some SR alloys, theyre the 4 spoke type with the Nissan logo in the middle. I'll try and get some pics (If you get some of yours ;)) :)

James.

show me yours ill show you mine heehee

Glenn said:
http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=3852

so was anything happening with the idea i had months ago?!

is another example of what i was on about this thread.

As previously pointed out Glenn, it all costs and most of the forum upgrades come in at a cost, but I would like to see this implemented at one point. We just need to get all the essentials in place first.

I'm still waiting on sorting out the accounts, the forms are ready to go, once James sorts his parts out. Once I get a full overview of the accounts I can see what can be spent where.

Kev

Sorry glenn i cant see that thread, have i done something wrong?
james i'll get you a pic, wheels are in good condition tiny bit of kerbing on a couple but the tyres have plenty of tread on them, will be looking for mint if not vgc super s alloys. Am interested in yours though.

Glenn has linked in a thread from an official members only forum talking about new system that can be intergrated into the forum for selling and buying.

Kev

i have some nice 13s with centre caps they are to your specification here ill show you

2060530_1_full.jpg

any info needed jus speak with me on msn.... [email protected]

cheers i hope u get wat your looking for :D

Cool 59bhp i like them and the ones on the black car k11ss i think. but are you guys wanting to swap cos thats what i'm after. minimum fuss lol. bit lazy y'see

were are you from n what are wheels like? pics preferable as i stay in scotland so i aint goin anywere unless i know wat im goin for.

and to answer your question if alloys are good then yeah ill give you a straight swap

:D

Back