Good Luck/ Congratulations karlj

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
Just a wee message to say good luck and hope everything goes well for you and your mrs.

Hope baby makes a speedy and safe arrival, and may you both have many happy sleepless nights ahead of you :)

Take care and look forward to seeing a piccy of baby soon :)

All the best

Weestar84 & family :D

A massive thank you to everyone

Little Louis was born
21:46
7.7lbs

Both mother and baby are doing well and should be home tomorrow

God I am knackered off to sleep on my mums sofa lol

Massive congratulations to you both (Y) awwwwwwwww can't wait to see a piccy of baby Louis :D What a lovely name too :D

*is not broody is not broody is not broody* LOL

Karl your not ment to be the tired one hehe ehen i was born at 11pm my dad had the job of tellin everypne and still went to work for 4am! Congratulations is is a boy or girl? Louis can be either :)

5ce82b0e-0a43-4edd.jpg

As you can see both mother and baby are well and Will it's a little boy

They're both still in hospital at the moment, they should be home today fingers crossed

all i can say is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

He is such a wee cutie pie :D

Back