good by maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to ask yourself though....Who knows enough to fit a 100nx engine....But is still stupid enought to bang a universal induction kit from halfrauds straight on their tb??????????? Bodywork looks clean tho id defo take a sneaky look if i were closer

Yeah go look at it. seems like it would be worth the money as they have done a conversion for you... scrap that filter :D

Hehe, indeed pretty awesome if they've a 100nx engine in that thing, shame there weren't more pictures though,

hmmmm worth more pics
just the alloys might be worth on their own..ahhh who knows maybe this belonged on the oddity thread
could email for more pics if any one intrested

When I see a poorly written advert like that, I write it off. If the person cannot write a small paragraph properly, I wouldn't want to buy a car off them.

When I see a poorly written advert like that, I write it off. If the person cannot write a small paragraph properly, I wouldn't want to buy a car off them.

seems fair

missed a one owner r reg sr the other day------------didnt realy miss it,,,couldnt afford it,but sometimes you got to act like you missed buying it:laugh::laugh::laugh:

quote from wikepedia

100NX (Europe)

The 100NX came with two engine options, a 1.6 L and a 2.0 L.

The 1.6 liter, made from 1990 to February 1993 had a carburetor fitted which tended to consume excessive fuel as it aged. From April 1993 onwards, the 100NX was sold with a more efficient fuel injected setup.

* 1.6 carbureted — 90 bhp (67 kW; 91 PS)
* 1.6 fuel injected — 105 bhp (78 kW; 106 PS)
* 2.0 fuel injected — 150 bhp (112 kW; 152 PS)
* 2.0 fuel injected — 140 bhp (104 kW; 142 PS) North American version

The 1.6 liter fuel injected version achieved 0–60 mph (0–97 km/h) in 10.5 seconds and had a top speed of 121 mph (195 km/h).[/COLOR]

wheres the 130 break version then? at the most its been fitted with a ga16, wouldnt touch that with barge pole its awful!

Personaly the kit ain't my kinda thing but stock bumpers ain't that much I would give him £500 for the car and another £100 would have a sleeper micra that would shock alot of people. My mate used to have a 100nx gotten with a full custom exhaust,twin mushroom filters and a fuel pressure regulator. That car only ran at peak 115-120bhp with those mods was still a quick car but how ha he got 130bhp outta that engine and sellin it so cheap what's wrong with it that's the question

Indeed, someone should maybe get in touch, poke around some questions, if hes not willing to answer then obviously, that aint a good sale :').

Indeed, someone should maybe get in touch, poke around some questions, if hes not willing to answer then obviously, that aint a good sale :').

MrMigs took your advice--you any good at welding by the way?---Took your advice mr migs.......and phoned the gentleman in question----also cause i seen im advertised again
http://www.gumtree.com/london/90/64737590.html
well i got permission to post up the link but also advised him that joining this site may speed up a sale for him as he be able to answore any question intrested peeps may have sweet CAUGHT ONE i think

Please don't turn this into Gumtree link spamming. I'll let the original one go as it's got a 1.6 engine in, but the rest are just Micras you could find anywhere really!

James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back