GMTV- go jap

R

RIK

just heard on gmtv news that "which car?" have done research and found out jap cars are more reliable than any other
Honda needed the least repairs out of the lot in the last two years,followed by toyota,mazda and nissan,,the worst was land rover,,hehe made here in the midlands,,

i dont think any of us neeed to know this,but people are going to think twice about slagging "jap crap" now :)

u just noticed this? lol but top gear did survey ages ago on a few hundred cars? or something honda s2000 came top then like u said mazda n toyota n other crap merc n bmw were like 20+

Zephyr said:
u just noticed this? lol but top gear did survey ages ago on a few hundred cars? or something honda s2000 came top then like u said mazda n toyota n other crap merc n bmw were like 20+

Had our S2000 serviced not long ago and one of the engineers told us that Honda have never had a claim on vtec engines!

Chap next door works for Nissan in Derby, He drove one of then new Morno (forgot what they are called-the new 4x4 one!) home the other nite but could not get it to start the next morning!!! Whoops!! A tow truck took him too work!!!

Is that the Murano? Top Gear seemed pretty impressed with them.

Top Gear also said 1 million vtecs made and not one has ever gone wrong!

MICRASKYLINE said:
Had our S2000 serviced not long ago and one of the engineers told us that Honda have never had a claim on vtec engines!

I know this is not true :) but they are still very good.

Zephyr said:

no :) like i sed we didnt need to know this

nut it was in the news so i thought ide mention it,,it was on the radio too :)

the Murano thingy i was in for a test drive seemed alright actually impressed for only 30k performance was decent for a 4x4 has all extras included (go for the new land rover for speed 0-60 = 6.5! lol) loads of space inside but a little gimmick which i liked was the sat nav screen turning into a rear view reverse camera to park with lines! lol bro already has a tft screen to act as a rear view but it surprized me when we went to park n the sat nav monitor turned into a rear view...btw it has the 350z engine dont it n it didnt start...not sounding good :(

bit back on topic lol but yeh i heard of this 2 think hes right
59 bhp is more than enough said:
its not the engines that have never had a claim as these are quite known for going pop, its the v-tec system that has never had a claim.

Back