Glad I found you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, glad to have found you all....I've owned all three generations of the Micra so could be classed as a mature member.....I loved my k10 to bits...drove it into the ground...finally got to the garage for the last time on two gears......my k11 was great, unfortunately it got written off with me in it......my 03 k12 however isnt as popular, got electrical probs with lights now.....already had ignition barel changed, air con changed and it wont idle correctly even after a fortune being spent at main dealers......I dont want to lower it or fit neons or sub wuffers etc, but its great to see how the Micra still is appealing to the non zimmer generation (no offence but as they were a popular car for motability customers they have lacked an image in the past)......now I've probably offended lots of people I will shuffle off and warm my hot milk for my horlicks........look forward to reading more of the forums and hopefully getting some advice on my current probs.
Purps

welcome to the club, i'm surprised you didnt find us earlier, we've been here for years, and we've got a few more mature members.

Hi welcome to the club.

I'm surprised you didn't find us.... Were number 3 in google under "micra"

I'm sure people will be able to help you with your car, the K12 unfortunately does have a fair few faults :(

Kev

Hi welcome to the club.

I'm sure people will be able to help you with your car, the K12 unfortunately does have a fair few faults :(

Kev

eek what else should I look out for then? The keyless barrel been done (still plays up occassionally though), Had air con prob which was done on warranty after a 'no I'm not a brainless bimbo I do know quite a bit about cars apart from where the fuel goes in conversation with dealer' I've still got some warranty left so would like to go do battle with the dealer if poss.......

hi purps

great to see another mature driver on here, loved my k10,s too.
since then, k11 pre facelift,s only (ultra reliable imho )

frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back