G'day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.
I'm from Sydney, Australia.
Just bought a 95 2 door dark green micra.

Look forward to chatting to ya's about it.

Ed

have ya heard of cisco?

good luck and welcome to the forum.....

we have a micra BBQ too..lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah I've heard fo cisco.
His site is actually down ATM so I ventured on over here to see what me english buddies are up to :)

Yeah I've heard fo cisco.
His site is actually down ATM so I ventured on over here to see what me english buddies are up to :)
Oh yeah so it is, I remember him posting a while back he'd bought a new hosting package based in AUS instead of the USA, so maybe he's moving to the new host!

Anyway, welcome to the club, I hope you stick around even when his site comes back on - it's always nice to have international members on here!

In fact, when evade came over to London last year me and Ed met up with him and had a laugh! :)

welcome to the forum

Type R - If your considering selling something, you need to be an official member. Thanks, Arnold

Oh yeah so it is, I remember him posting a while back he'd bought a new hosting package based in AUS instead of the USA, so maybe he's moving to the new host!

Anyway, welcome to the club, I hope you stick around even when his site comes back on - it's always nice to have international members on here!

In fact, when evade came over to London last year me and Ed met up with him and had a laugh! :)

Sounds like a plan.... dunno when I will have the $$$ to come to London... but I'll def look a few of ya's up and we'll get some beer. Oh and some bangers and mash :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back