k10 PARTS CLEAR OUT

Normski

Ex. Club Member
Update: Ok a few things have gone and a few things remain: anytakers on whats left, make me an offer as it has to go, also I added a coupla items to the list:

Webber Carb + K&N air filter : PROVISIONALLY SOLD
Super S tacho (the one inc the rev counter): SOLD
New Pre-facelift k10 O/S front wing: OFFERS
Micra badge: OFFERS
Golf GTR plastic wheel arches and front splitter: SOLD
Full Super S interior: OFFERS
Preface lift font grill: OFFERS
Super S stock driving lamps: OFFERS

All large Items must be either collected or will be posted at the buyers expense, damage to one of the super S seats is minor (have shown in the pics) happy viewing :)

Attachments

• DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00010.JPG
    283.8 KB · Views: 259
  • DSC00014.JPG
    DSC00014.JPG
    294.3 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    378.3 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC00019.JPG
    DSC00019.JPG
    291.1 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC00023.JPG
    DSC00023.JPG
    330.3 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC00021.JPG
    DSC00021.JPG
    315.9 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC00022.JPG
    DSC00022.JPG
    346.9 KB · Views: 254
  • DSC00030.JPG
    DSC00030.JPG
    306.9 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC00028.JPG
    DSC00028.JPG
    301.9 KB · Views: 235
  • DSC00029.JPG
    DSC00029.JPG
    343.2 KB · Views: 221
very interested in the carb how much ? tell me £30 ? i really dont know how much there worth

very interested in the carb how much ? tell me £30 ? i really dont know how much there worth

soz to add to this also the dial clocks all posted price please?

cheers

steve

imp 124 im afraid im looking around the £60 for the carb as it comes with the air filter and even then Im loosing money on it - I'll let the dials go for £20 and I dont know how much postage would be untill I get to the post office - if these prices are acceptable I'll go to the post office on monday and get a price for postage

sorry guys

hey to all intrested in parts, will get on the case! sorry to keep you waiting have been sorting personal problems out - cheers

hey imp sorry for the wait, finally got to the post office and the dials will cost £6.40 1st class or £4.20 standard, still want em? if so drop us a pm. And in answer to your question littlewood-yes I reckon that badge would fit where you want it to go - £6 posted if you want it? is anyone out their intrested in the super S interior, its got to go and apart from the drivers seat the rest is in excellent condition, it includes all door cards/carpets/plastics but will need to be collected as it too bulky to post.

oh yeah and I think the arches will fit with minor modification

hey imp sorry for the wait, finally got to the post office and the dials will cost £6.40 1st class or £4.20 standard, still want em? if so drop us a pm. And in answer to your question littlewood-yes I reckon that badge would fit where you want it to go - £6 posted if you want it? is anyone out their intrested in the super S interior, its got to go and apart from the drivers seat the rest is in excellent condition, it includes all door cards/carpets/plastics but will need to be collected as it too bulky to post.

oh yeah and I think the arches will fit with minor modification

How much for the arches and that badge posted then pal?

I'll wrap em up for you today and take em to the post office in the morning and get it weighed so I know what the postage will be

sorry curtis, the dials are sold allready, I've edited the first post to show whats been sold and whats still for sale, cheers :)

By the driving lamps do you mean the lower fogs/driving lights? (White i'm guessing)
If so i may be interested in the pair, cheers.
Rich

hey guys, thanks for the intrest, ok first cerwain, the super S lamps are the stock one's that would have come with the car from the factory they have metal outer casings, will take a photo on sat morning for you - if you like what you see you can have them for £20 + postage. Imp if you would like the super S interior I'll happily let the whole thing go for £40 which I think anyone here would agree is a good deal, as this litrally is everything that goes in the car including dash board, all plastics and carpets, as shown in the pics - the drivers seat is a bit taty. but super S interiors frequently appear for sale on here so if you would like it my adivce would be to keep a eye out for a drivers side seat at a later date - the interior will have to be collected because of its size. and finally littlewood - Im sorry to say the arches have gone - I sold them to a close friend as I owed him a favour. the badge is still here and as a way of saying sorry I'll let you have it for free :) cant say fairer than that can I? sorry again mate - did not mean to mess you around.

hey guys, thanks for the intrest, ok first cerwain, the super S lamps are the stock one's that would have come with the car from the factory they have metal outer casings, will take a photo on sat morning for you - if you like what you see you can have them for £20 + postage. Imp if you would like the super S interior I'll happily let the whole thing go for £40 which I think anyone here would agree is a good deal, as this litrally is everything that goes in the car including dash board, all plastics and carpets, as shown in the pics - the drivers seat is a bit taty. but super S interiors frequently appear for sale on here so if you would like it my adivce would be to keep a eye out for a drivers side seat at a later date - the interior will have to be collected because of its size. and finally littlewood - Im sorry to say the arches have gone - I sold them to a close friend as I owed him a favour. the badge is still here and as a way of saying sorry I'll let you have it for free :) cant say fairer than that can I? sorry again mate - did not mean to mess you around.

Ok mate, least I get a free badge haha! Want me to email you my address?

Back