Ga16de fitted

I've fitted a ga16de in to the Micra k11. At the moment I have no lights, horn , electric windows, dashboard lights, and it's doesn't crank over . Any ideas? Checked the fuses next to the steering wheel and they seem good.

Also theres a yellow multi plug next to the ecu . Does anyone have a wiring diagram for it please

Just use the micra loom and add a few wires and swap around a few pins and use the ga16 ecu (and use a non nats ga16 ecu) The ga16 loom prolly has the eccs relay in the ecu loom and the Micra has it in the car loom. There are some links on this forum to the workshop manuals. (And a post with some nats info with ecu pinout)

Just use the micra loom and add a few wires and swap around a few pins and use the ga16 ecu (and use a non nats ga16 ecu) The ga16 loom prolly has the eccs relay in the ecu loom and the Micra has it in the car loom. There are some links on this forum to the workshop manuals. (And a post with some nats info with ecu pinout)
Oh Ive only got the ga16de loom now . The relay you mention is the blue relay next to the ecu on a bracket? That's the ignition one?

Blue or green. If i remember correctly thats the eccs relay that powers the ecu. The ga16 loom is quite a bitch to fit compared to the micra loom. The micra loom just fits the car and 90% of the connectors engine wise are the same so thats really alot easier to get working. Saves you alot of hastle with stuff like temp gauge, rad fan etc

Blue or green. If i remember correctly thats the eccs relay that powers the ecu. The ga16 loom is quite a bitch to fit compared to the micra loom. The micra loom just fits the car and 90% of the connectors engine wise are the same so thats really alot easier to get working. Saves you alot of hastle with stuff like temp gauge, rad fan etc
All I need to work out is the power and Earth's . I no the fuel pump wire . I do a diagram when it's done .

And https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/detailed-k11-manual-for-download.55421/
Cheers I will have a look. Do you have any thing on the ga16de pin outs 1995 year?

Only the us one and thats different than the eu one.
I've managed to find a diagram for the ga16de. But in the k11 Micra where the ecu sits I have two connectors one white and one yellow. Do you know what these do or where they go

Attachments

• IMG20221107180744.jpg
    IMG20221107180744.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 68
Yes you can bypass it. Connect the black/white wire to the white/black one.
theyre across from eachother
Yep bypassed it mate and threw the remaining wiring in the bin. Just got her up and running today. Just got to tidy up the wiring now and add a electric water pump

Back