Ga15 tb

CMF_bongo bus

» CMF Member
Hi guys.

I have installed a ga15 throttle body, but have found that it has a major flat spot through hard acceleration.
Would it make a difference if I install an adjustable fuel pressure regulator???

My mechanic mate has told me that it will make a difference this is why I ask.

Thanks in advance.
John.

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
bongo bus WROTE:

"Are there any bigger eom injectors that bold straight onto then cg13 rail?

eudm GA16 198cc :)
i found that they overfueled low down tho (the longterm fueltrim only extends to 25% i believe)
but i ran mine N/A the other day with the 292cc SR20 injectors with my ghetto rising rate fuel reg, and it fueled near perfect !! (all rpm and throttle positions)

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
you might be better with a piggyback tbh john, the black GA injectors are cheap and plentyfull over here, but not in your locale eh, and most reg,s are described as "rising rate" but they typically only have 1/2 a bar of differential between wot and idle.
my reg cranks the pressure up from 20psi @ low throttle/idle to 50ish @ wot (just where the bigger t/b leans out bad eh)

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
bongo bus WROTE:

"Thanks frank. I will still Need to upgrade the injectors if i up the power even with a piggy back, won't I???

they should,nt exceed 80% duration ideally i think mate, but the stock injectors are enough for about 100hp i believe.
i wanted to keep the stock ecu durations personally, with bigger injectors and varying fuel pressures (and avoid squirting fuel at a closed inlet valve) coz its only open for 1/3 of the 4 stroke cycle eh

Back