Future of the Micra...

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
I got a bit bored this afternoon, so i took some templates from the Micra (K10, K11, and K12)... Stuck them all together just to see how the shape really has changed...(always wondered)...

So I created this (The Smoothin'ator):
loosingcurves6yk.jpg

But the scary thing is, as Micra's are becoming more round by the day, and Nissan seem to be creating more and more consept cars that look like toilets...the only thing i can think of them designing is in the link bellow...

Micra K13??

No fence, i love the Micra... But i just hope they dont make a 'circ'us of it!

K10 is still definately the shape that has any character to it imo.. If they were to re-release the micra i a K10 shape shell with modern technology it would by far be the best one.

me and my bro-in-law debate this all the time...

i've only had one k11 but have had it four years...
he has had 4 k10's, 2 k11's over six years...
hesays k10's are the best and would love missan to release it with modern percs...

the only reason he bought a k11 is he was involved in a crash with his k10 and was put off by how badly the k10 folded... i mean it was squished, i tell thee..

i know one or possibly 2 things about the k13 and that is most of it will come from china and bolted/welded together in sunderland. The 2nd is the name "micra" could be going.

re relese the k10 like they did the "super march" thats a good idea, im acctually getting to like k10's more n more by the day!

nismo_k12 said:
i know one or possibly 2 things about the k13 and that is most of it will come from china and bolted/welded together in sunderland. The 2nd is the name "micra" could be going.

surely it wont be comming out for about 7/8 years though?

i will always love the k11 but the k10 shape has definatly grown on me :)

a re release of the K10 would be a beast but then its all down to personal preference...

and nissan design their cars to suit the tastes of most people which at the moment is the bubble... but i bet the cubic k10 design will make a come back cos of its retro-ness :)

Ian said:
surely it wont be comming out for about 7/8 years though?

yeah something.

but The k13 must be floating around on a drawing board somewhere. Reason number one. Yes "we" as in europe would be looking at 7/8 years over here but the japanese would be looking to replace it in maybe 5/6 because they get cars earlier.

Can you imagine the difference in path the nissan Micra would have taken if they had released the K10 Turbo or the K10 Super turbo in the UK... I wish I could get a time machine and go back to make that happen.... lol

Back