fuel

Probably full of people trying to put fiver in to "fill up" this is such a media created 'catastrophe' it really f-s me off.

Fortunately I only use premium anyway so I have plenty of pumps available to me :D

Craig

We saw a guy filling up about 6 plastic cans in Tesco. Stupid idiot! Everywhere would probably be ok if it wasn't for people who panic, now everyone's suffering.

Oxford A34 / A40 services were out of Diesel & Unleaded yesterday. Had to use super unleaded (124.9).

Tesco in Horsham seemed normal though.

Good thing about being somewhat north, everywhere still has petrol!
What are the prices like down south? I can still get it for 113.9 (Still bloody expensive!)

1.19 here. We've only got 1 local station (rest are like 10 miles out) and it's completely empty. No petrol or diesel.

I assume its not too bad here, been ok so far. The local people of my town "dartfordians" generally don't have the capacity of brain power to even consider "panic" buying let alone avoid doing it.

Lol Arnold won't be laughing when driving 100 miles in that car of his costs almost as much as the conversion! grr

Yeah this conversion started when I was paying 85p a litre :\ I'l just have to try drive it economically lol

arnold

i,ve got a spare gas tank, if you want to convert it :D
(there,s a few scoobies running on lpg, pushing 300+hp :p )

Seems to be ok around Dorset.
I normally fill up at night when it's not so busy which comes to my question of why do these Tanker drivers deliver in the day time when most garages like Tesco, Asda and the like are open 24 Hrs? It does my nut in when the lorry decides to turn up at 4:30pm when everyone wants petrol and then causes disruption because all those wanting Petrol are blocking the road.....doh!

Every Garage that is affected should be setting a maximum Fuel allowance of £20 which would stop those greedy goits from taking it all :)

Went to try and get some fuel last night after work. My usual two stations were dry so I had to go to another which sort of dried out while I was there. Looks kinda crap for me at the mo :p

I assume its not too bad here, been ok so far. The local people of my town "dartfordians" generally don't have the capacity of brain power to even consider "panic" buying let alone avoid doing it.

thats not right, its the lack of brains that results in panic buying.

My normal garage ran out of diesel first and then unleaded. All the ones I tried on Friday were out meaning on Saturday when I went to visit my gran in glous I had to fill up on the motorway! ouch! When I got back I found my local morrisons had refilled so I can continue using my car, despite the huge debt i'm running up just doing my normal driving.

the shell in brum is out of normal unleaded so i filled up a whole tank with V-power this morning costing a staggernig £47 for my little tiny micra!! outrageous!

Its still £1.13 here in scunny
Thanks to the Govt for starting the panic though...by asking people not to panic buy...so whats the 1st thing the morons do!!!!!!

the two garages in my backwater town are fresh out of petrol, and diesel is running low.. from what ive heard the 2 closest garages (8 & 15 miles away respectivly) are also dry, meaning its at least 18 miles to the nearest working pump, although the end of the queue for it is gettin nearer and nearer by the minute lol

Back