fuel pumps!

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
hey guys, the micras fuel pump decided to die today and i was wondering rather than getting another cg13 pump are there any others that people are using that are easy enuff to fit?

cheers

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
- GTiR
- GTR
- R33

As far as I know (according to my old engine builder) these all fit with relative ease. My old turbo Micra is running a Walbro 055 for a GTiR with a modified pickup (the pickup sits too low so they had to shorten/bend it) but thats about it.

Hope this helps,

Sean

a pump out of a ecr33 gts-t will be your easiest pump to install (rb25det). goes straight into the standard housing, the old pickup even goes on, good for 200kw @wheels in a r33. Gtr pumps won't fit straight in as they have a remote pickup, walbro only make one type of pump that i know of. there about the size of a peanut, they must have some pretty kick ass technology, cause when you compare em to a stock nissan pump visually, you'd think its a down grade if anything. if your gonna get a walbro, make sure its authentic, lots of chinese imatation stuff out there that'll last 2 days. larger flow rate is fine.

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
i work for repco so i went to work to see about getting a skyline pump, and it turns ut we dont have a listing for it, or the micra pump so i have to order it from somewhere else, does anyone know of a website where i could order a new r33 pump from? i need it asap

Back