Fuel pump

What fuel pump should i put in my baby and which model especially? I ran onto a jdm march r rom file from japan with no boost limiter and rev limiter and with stock pump in high rpm i dont have the needed fuel. With 1.4 bar boost.

Regards

Hi Oranje

There is a thread on the Aussie K11 site which recommends a pump from a particular Model of Skyline, Cant remember which one now but RB25GT seems to ring a bell.
REPUTEDLY a straight swop ?

Malc

in that case the walbro should do the job well, and cheap!

just make sure you have good stong voltage and earth to it, even consider running new wiring (the original stuff is pretty old by now and will be dropping a fair few volts between alternator and fuel pump....)

Walbro 255. from a GTiR I think. Oranje, if you do have that rom can I have a copy of it? I know that's not asking too much given how much I have tried to help you out...

the 44 ecu i had was chipped and i discovered that id doesnt have any boost cutter. i will go this week probably to see the horse power. i installed a walbro 342 pump. Ed your friend bill powerland may have the solution to the ma09ert boost problem. my ecu is from a rally car that used to race to greece. thanx for your help but also i paid for it! i wll ask my programmer if it is easy to giveme the rom file. Doeas anyone know how can i chang my selft the pump because i want to change it to my brothers ST. We ran out of money!

Back