D2 Coilovers, Steering Wheel & Boss & Strut Brace

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
D2 Coilovers, sure evyerone knows about these. Make your car handle like it is on rails and also slam it so it looks great too. Can lower the car down to 120mm on the front and around 80mm rear.

Been on the car for around a month.

Looking for £495 and I will include postage. RRP I £700 and I believe the older model sold on here for £500 not so long ago so grab a bargain with these. This is the new model with better spring rates and they are only a couple of months old. They have to go. SOLD!!

Steering wheel and boss kit, steering wheel is a Mountey Courtney (I think)

£50 for both

OMP Strut brace, red. Fits K11 £20 SOLD

Prices dont include postage.

Unfortunately not getting the white turbo now due to engine problems, long story basically so everything Micra related is for sale

Sorry to hear that, you may want to start a new thread with all your items.

£30 and I will arrange postage through a next day delivery mate.

Ed this is pretty much everything I have left. the rest is in a skip.

Coilovers for £495 and I will include the postage.

Solarice I have replied

Whoever gives me money first then the item is sold to them, not having people put dibs on things then not pay.

So PM if interested.

hey mate i will have strut brace!! check can be in the post at 5.00am tomorrow morning, sorry dont have paypal!
ring me on 07855468003

cheers conor

what price we going for,£30P+P, is i definately mine? i cand send check today and be there by tomorrow may be friday, when will you dispatch the strut brace? oh is the brace adjstable? drop me a text/call.

cheers conor

do you want me to buy this strut brace? as you dont seem to reply, are you into rallying? are you going to the MCRae stages? as maybe if we do go up there then you can bring strut brace and i can bring the money? drop me a text so i can get yr number so we can talk in person, cheers Conor

what price we going for,£30P+P, is i definately mine? i cand send check today and be there by tomorrow may be friday, when will you dispatch the strut brace? oh is the brace adjstable? drop me a text/call.

cheers conor

do you want me to buy this strut brace? as you dont seem to reply, are you into rallying? are you going to the MCRae stages? as maybe if we do go up there then you can bring strut brace and i can bring the money? drop me a text so i can get yr number so we can talk in person, cheers Conor

Hi mate

Just been at work all day so not really had the chance to reply etc.

I have had a payment sent by bank transfer for the strut brace which I should recieve tomorrow.

Pics

dsc00572rr0.jpg

dsc00573lo5.jpg

dsc00579ff0.jpg

ok no problem!

moneys tied up atm in mums bank account as i use it for paypal on ebay, so ill get her to write you a check and ill post it first thing tomorrow morning!! May take time to get there because of these postal strikes, but ill post it through post office with the proof of postage thingy!!

who do i get her to make it out to?? and where do i send it to??

Back