FS: full micra turbo kit - melb, australia - 100kw+ at the wheels

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
This turbo kit was built up from scratch. Currently on the car. Would prefer to sell as a whole..

Asking $3K ONO - I think its reasonable, you're getting proven power - made 110kw @ 10psi, a full standalone ECU running off a MAP sensor (no more airflow meter) - custom intercooler, all piping, pretty much everything you need to get your micra turbocharged.

EMS Stinger full stand-alone ECU + data cable + loom
Garrett T25G (A/R .48 comp, .64 exhaust)
Custom 730x180x70 front-mounted intercooler
Custom intercooler piping
Stainless braided oil/water lines
Custom turbo manifold
Custom twin dump pipe
Custom fuel rail + SR20 injectors
Modified distributor
2.5" mandrel bent stainless exhaust with magnaflow hiflow cat, canon muffler, flexpipe
Air-filter

any one interested can just msg me on here or speak to me on MSN - [email protected]

Can't really ship it overseas because it would probably cost you an arm and a leg. But if you are that keen I will investigate options.

cisco

» CMF Member
Oh ****, I guess there goes evade's internal organs then..

Definitely a top deal for someone wanting some unreal power for not much outlay. Someone snap this up!!!

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
Hey Jay, sorry havent found out much shipping is..its hard to get an estimate..

how much would you be willing to pay to get it shipped??

the exhaust would be the main issue here..unless you want me to cut it up and then you have it re-welded..

its gonna be a pain to ship, the rest of it is pretty simple though

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
stock internals should be fine. you'll have to get the tune sorted out and make sure all the air/fuel mixtures are good.

as for the stock clutch - probably wont last long.

any thing else just pm me or msn..im glad to answer any queries/questions you might have

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
comon who wants a turbo micra..

If you were to build this yourself:

$1000 for the ECU
$600 for tuning and installation of ECU
$800 for stainless mandrel TIG welded exhaust
$300 for turbo
$250 for custom steampipe manifold
$150 for custom twin dump pipe
$350 for custom SR20DE Fuelrail+injectors
$200 for highflow cat
$40 for airfilter
$250 for large frontmount cooler
$200 for custom intercooler piping
$150 for braided/stainless water/oil lines

plus all the fiddling around with doing it for the first time, finding weaknesses..

save yourself the trouble!

throw me an offer someone..suer we can work something out

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
actually, some of those prices look on the cheap side, so it is a bargin for a straight bolt on turbo... 1/2 days work and you're away... somebody... its the best thing you'll do to a micra.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
sorry want to sell as a whole..whoever buys it doesnt have to worry about getting a ecu sorted out..just wire it in, get the tune checked, and all good to go.

HOWEVER..if it comes to selling it sep i will keep you in mind.

CMF_zeeww

» CMF Member
Hi aaron,

any idea of how much to send the whole kit to United Kingdom? i dont mind you cut up the exhaust, or leave the exhaust out as i can get the exhaust in Uk...
thanks!
great kit you have there, am very interested.

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
OK..

So the car has no more suspension.

Or big brakes

Or rims..

But it does have this beasty turbo kit on still.

Times have gotten tough for me and I have to start stripping all this stuff off.

Will keep you guys updated..looking to have it all off in the next month or so. Will then be able to get some size/weight shipping estimates for those who were interested.

i forgot to include in the original post this does come with the tapped oil sump for the turbo return.

to anyone thats interested in buying this you WILL need to get the tune checked..It will be running a bit lean up the top end, as it was tuned originally for my small black intercooler..it'll be safe to drive..(i did 20,000km in this state) but yes it will eventually kill your motor..

It shouldn't take any reputable tuner more than an hour to sort out and be perfect again.

CMF_95LX

» CMF Member
how much for the exhaust if ZeeWW takes the rest overseas? love to take it all of your hands, but I also don't have that much - great bargain for someone who does though!

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Received all the goodies in good condition/working order yesterday,Many thanks Aaron for your time and patience during the months and many email swaps and questions. There will probably be alot more questions to come also, but thanks again.

Tony

Back